Re: Cockpit cooling

Subject: Re: Cockpit cooling
From: Graham Singleton <grasingleton@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 23:37:32
>  Your PFA are like a bunch of old women.  They think they know but really are
>bureaucrats (spelling) that want the world perfect with no possibility of
>failure and have to come begging to them to let you do something like add
>the cooling vent in front of the windscreen.. I'm sorry but I just hate
>bureaucracys and the stupidity they personify.

So do I, but nowhere near as much as I hate the fact that the world is at
the mercy of ambulance chasing lawyers and insurance companies. They are
the reason PFA is nervous. From bitter experience.
Incidentally I have the greatest respect for the PFA's chief engineer. He's
a better engineer than I am, and he's a good listener.
Graham