Re: Cockpit cooling

Subject: Re: Cockpit cooling
From: Dave Simpson <davesimpson@londonweb.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 22:47:01
The normal rule of thumb given to me by Andy some time ago for a mod was 3
times the mass of glass which is being removed, to be applied around the
perimeter of the hole.  Francis Donaldson also accepted my modification on
this basis.
(My mod. was an access hole to the tank via a cockpit module hole between
the headrests).

Dave Simpson