Re: First Flight

Subject: Re: First Flight
From: Paul Boulet <possible2do@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 08:11:01

FWIW....Dennis Vories plane does have 3 seats....the rear one holds his child.
Paul Boulet
wrote:

>after 5 1/2 years of SPARE TIME it went skyward with ease

Should think so too - examination of the FAA registry shows the
powerplant to be "turbo-jet"!

I guess this is just finger trouble somewhere - but it's not the only
one; Bruce & Suzy Armstrong's N121XS is registered with a
"turbo-prop" powerplant. Maybe that is easier to explain as theirs
has a 914 (ie turbocharged) Rotax; but as far as I know, Jim's N15JN
has a (normally aspirated) 912S, so less likelihood of such confusion
there ...

While on the subject of the FAA register, I wonder why Jim Brown's
N398JB is registered with only 1 seat, whereas Dennis Vories' N7552Z
apparently has 3!

Happy flying!

regards

Rowland

| Rowland Carson Europa Club Membership Secretary
| Europa 435 G-ROWI PFA #16532 EAA #168386
| e-mail website
The Europa Forum is supported by Aviators Network UK
In the event of problems contact
The Europa Club website is at