Re: First Flight

Subject: Re: First Flight
From: Europa Club Membership Secretary <europaclub@rowil.clara.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 23:32:55

>after 5 1/2 years of SPARE TIME it went skyward

Jim - congratulations, rather belated (I've been away on holiday for
a few days).

For the record, am I correct in thinking that the first flight was on
10th August? And which airport was it at? What was the empty weight?

I'll be updating the Club website soon, but I have have several new
bits of data I need to incorporate first.

Happy landings!

regards

Rowland