Re: First Flight

Subject: Re: First Flight
From: McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 20:46:59
I've found on the fixed TD that raising the tail too early leaves insufficient
rudder authority when there's a crosswind from the left.
This is inconsistent with the size/expected power of the large rudder.
I have no explanation.

Duncan McFadyean

On Monday, August 12, 2002 12:04 PM, Graham Singleton
[SMTP:grasingleton@avnet.co.uk]