Re: First Flight

Subject: Re: First Flight
From: Kevin Taylor <kevin@eastyorkshire.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 10:06:39

Just out of interest when I first flew a mono I was under the impression
that the lack of rudder authority must be in part down to the small rudder.
Now owning a tri gear I realise its nothing to do with the rudder at all as
I have authority at running pace. Initially I expected to have to use my
differential brakes for a little while in the acceleration but that's not
the case. Amazing how the tundra tyre must be so sticky to the floor that it
stops the planes rudder working. Or am I missing something?

Kev T