Europa Help

Subject: Europa Help
From: DJA727@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 10:39:49
Hi,

I want to post a correction to a previous note I posted. I am building a
motorglider and have been making very good progress. As a result, I have
accelerated beyond some of the documentation that Europa has so far. I have
all the documentation that is provided, but lack some information about the
airbrake controls through the firewall. Those instructions have not been done
yet, but are in process.

I don't want to leave anyone with the impression that Europa has not been
helpful in my efforts. The exact opposite has been the case. John Hurst,
Neville and Andy have been extremely helpful and supportive. I guess I just
got excited when I thought somebody might have seen the instructions I seek.
I am continuing to forge ahead with the verbal help from all those at Europa.

Now, back to work on those ailerons!

Dave
A227
mini U2