Re: Aluminium fuel lines

Subject: Re: Aluminium fuel lines
From: Brian Rauchfuss - PCD <brauchfu@pcocd2.intel.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 11:08:35

The key to avoid work hardening is how you fasten the hose to the
airframe - and now that I think about it, I am not sure how this is
done!  Adel (sp?) clamps, I think, are commonly used, but this would
require a number of holes in the tunnel side and or the fuselage
bottom to bolt to.  Also, how frequently does aluminum tubing need to
be clamped?  Every foot?

Brian