Re: Aluminium fuel lines

Subject: Re: Aluminium fuel lines
From: LTS <lts@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 07:49:26
Where do you get every 12" from? or is that just what you have chosen to do?
I have one run over 16" and I don't think it will be a problem but I have no
technical support for my opinion. I would hate to see everybody over
engineer their fuel lines and add weight unnecessarily. On the other hand if
my unsupported fuel line length is excessive I would like to know before I
crack up another 250 hours.

Jerry
                    Jerry@ban-bi.com   or    LTS@avnet.co.uk
                    www.Ban-bi.com     or   www.avnet.co.uk/touchdown