Re: First Flight

Subject: Re: First Flight
From: James H. Nelson <europajim@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 16:27:05
Hi Graham,
        Yes its nice to have the mod's work.  I have not flown the
aircraft yet.  I will get checked out next weekend with Lee and then I'll
be on my own.  I wanted to have the a/c debugged and running good first.
Then it is time to get me checked out proper.  I haven't flown for 4
years so I'm a bit rusty.  However with over 2600 hours under the belt, I
should get right back in the groove quickly.  The biggest thing will be
how much corrections are necessary to keep the Mono-wheel straight.  As I
know it must be kept straight or it will bite you.  So I'm taking my time
to do it right.  I how things are going well for you.  Looking forward to
seeing you again over here at Sun-N-Fun some time in the future.

              Jim Nelson

              N15JN