Re: Cockpit cooling

Subject: Re: Cockpit cooling
From: James H. Nelson <europajim@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 21:06:53
Mike,
        Just launched N15JN today in the hot Florida sun.  I've installed
a vent just under the front windshield that is 5" wide and 1.5" deep.
It is controlled by a traveling nut that is on my glare shield.  Then I
installed a reverse NACA vent at the rear "D" panel bulkhead.  this lets
air out .   So far it works great.  I got two flights on N15JN today for
about 45  min. total time  Flys great.

              Jim Nelson

              N15JN