Cockpit cooling

Subject: Cockpit cooling
From: Kevin Taylor <kevintaylor@space35.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 12:50:57
Folks,

I never expected this to be a problem here in the UK but since getting my
tri gear and with the warm weather here in the UK, over the last couple of
weeks (which has gone now) im finding it a bit warm in the Europa.

Its a little uncomfortable when its 26/27 deg. I was wondering if anyone has
any suggestions for more cooling.

I have cabin heat which Im sure I will be grateful for in winter but no
cooling other than the small slots in the footwell.

Any suggestions?

Also Im interested to hear of any Europa flyins coming up in the UK.

Regards
Kevin