Re: Cockpit cooling

Subject: Re: Cockpit cooling
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 23:36:41
Hi! Kevin,
Nice plane, nice plane, sorry I missed you . Did Ed pass the message about
changing the main gear tyres round to prolong their life?
My additional cooling is from the engine intake naca vent being large enough
to take dual piping, one to the engine and one to the P1 foot well through a
butterfly shut off box. The P2 footwell has warm air from the oil cooler
directed through a butterfly box also.
It's North Weald tomorrow (10th ) and East Fortune also.Popham Sunday(ppr
01276 506279) Swiss Rally 16thAugust at Lodrino (on the Italian Border,)
Elvington have a fly in on the 25th August but I'm not sure about details of
aircraft types are welcome. There's a Guernsey rally on the 13th September.
Laddingford on the 14th September (definitely Europa) Northrepps Fly In on
the 21st September.
Regards and welcome ( suggest you join the Europa Club)
Bob Harrison  G-PTAG