Re: Fw: Non Phillips Drive Screws

Subject: Re: Fw: Non Phillips Drive Screws
From: JW <xs191@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 06:58:53
All.

    Another source for stainless steel hardware is a place appropriately called
Totally Stainless.  I have purchased items from them several times.  They don't
have an online catalog, but their site has information about ordering their
catalog which costs $3.00 and it refunded with your first order.  Their
statement...  "Totally Stainless has the best selection of stainless steel nuts,
bolts, screws and washers anywhere!  Not only do we carry U.S. and metric
fasteners in a wide range of styles, but also ARP grade-8 stainless steel bolts
and a real exclusive - O.E.M. style stainless fasteners!"

    Jeff

djgeldermann wrote:

> Europa List,
> Some good information to pass along on fasteners.
> Dan Geldermann
> A-139

< gratuitous snippage >