RE: Tailplanes

Subject: RE: Tailplanes
From: McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 19:55:35
As I understood it, a stainless TP tube could not be procured in the
optimum diameter and wall thickness and/or was too expensive to turn-down
---From heavier stuff. My senile memory seems to retain all totally unuseful
data!

Duncan McFadyean

On Tuesday, January 15, 2002 12:42 AM, Graham Singleton
[SMTP:grasingleton@avnet.co.uk] wrote:
> >  However just out of
> >interest I know that the torque tube is NICKLE plated so I guess it
isn't
> >stainless otherwise it wouldn't plate.
> >Not that the plate stays on long! Don't know about the TP12 and TP9
Parts