RE: Tailplanes

Subject: RE: Tailplanes
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 10:54:41
Hi! Nick.
Your idea .... I would be concerned about the "ova ling" even with the
aluminium "props" you propose because you would only have friction in the
locality of the bolts.
With the clamp we are proposing we expect 4.7" of circumference to be
transmitting ALL the torque
without any through the pins.
regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG