RE: Tailplanes

Subject: RE: Tailplanes
From: Peter Davis <pm.davis@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 23:19:58

Bob,

Very interested in the clamp system as it sounds less 'final' even with the
possibility of heat release (note Duncan McFadyean's reservations/
observations). Do keep me posted as at present the 'plane is in the garage
ready for work on it and I hope to get it back on Kidlington airfield by
Easter.

Regards

Peter D