RE: Tailplanes

Subject: RE: Tailplanes
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 09:05:14
Hi! Barry.
I also tried the ring of loctite on the outside (carefully because you will
have a "bad hair day" if it gets in the main bush,) and only one side
,however keep it/them checked because it could still come loose without the
bulb,  mine did ,been there done that...... also remember that the phosphor
bronze bush is a very effecient heat conductor through to the Redux holding
them in place.
 So ever slowly the numbers of people that have this problem is creeping up,
I was begining to think it applied to only a few!

Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG