RE: Tailplanes

Subject: RE: Tailplanes
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 21:24:40
Hi! Peter.
Yes, you are right the TP12's and the TP9 are all stainless. However we are
going ahead with our clamp idea( with respects to John Moran's Intellectual
Property if he insists?) which I'll publish when approved, but I can't see
any structural objection is possible since we are only beefing up rather
than changing existing design. Watch this space.....
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG