RE: Splashes in rear fuselage....

Subject: RE: Splashes in rear fuselage....
From: McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 19:49:24
Personally, my sleeves and respective pins were kept in the correct order
and only assembled twice during the build process; the second assembly
being the final assembly. There was no play then, but now there is;
primarily in the s'bd side, a little in the TP arm sleeve and none in the
port side.
Mine however may have been subject to a pounding from the BMW "experiment",
but this would be no more than a bad start on a 912 and only serves to
highlight the sensitivity of this area.

Duncan mcFadyean