RE: Door 3rd pin (was: Roll Trim Tab)

Subject: RE: Door 3rd pin (was: Roll Trim Tab)
From: Europa Aircraft <europa@gate.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 14:49:47
Hi All,

Jim has informed me that the doors have been strengthened recently, and no
longer bulge out on the bottom, even up to Vne.  Please take this into
advisement before completing this builder mod if you have a newer kit.  And
thanks again Graham for designing the mod, which I am told works great.

If you have any questions please contact us.

John Hurst
Europa Aircraft
Lakeland, FL