RE: Door 3rd pin (was: Roll Trim Tab)

Subject: RE: Door 3rd pin (was: Roll Trim Tab)
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@home.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 15:37:36
All

I am the guy who designed and built the "3rd shoot bolt"

It does work very well. It actually pulls the bottom middle of the door
closed.

It is a bit complicated looking, but really very simple in operations. Miles
had the idea and will have very understandable drawings soon. Here is a web
page JPG of the 3rd shoot bolt in Bob's Europa.
http://www.galaxyhobby.com/europaphotos/latch2%20120199.jpg

Cliff Shaw
A229  (almost)