RE: Door 3rd pin (was: Roll Trim Tab)

Subject: RE: Door 3rd pin (was: Roll Trim Tab)
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 14:45:15
Hi! All.
Re:- Bottom door frame bulging. I have to report that in my case I'm not
aware of this being a problem. I really think it advisable to assemble and
worry about stiffening later if you have a problem, that is if you are
considering weight factors. Now on the question of the deformation of the
door tops with the application of the gas strut this is where effort could
be applied ,
for instance devise some way of perhaps filling the structure of the frame
with a reinforcing light weight slurry which will set prior to application
of the struts. But again thinking of the weight factor only  to a level from
the top down to just below the area of the gas strut.
IMOH of course.
Regards
Bob H G-PTAG