Re: Door 3rd pin (was: Roll Trim Tab)

Subject: Re: Door 3rd pin (was: Roll Trim Tab)
From: Fred Fillinger <fillinger@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 09:11:20
The door won't flex there if you don't follow the manual. :-)  I cut
out an opening _just_ big enough to shoehorn the (swiss cheese) steel
plate into place, with separate slot cut for the handle, thus
preserving the curvatures that lend stiffness.  I do have a removable
access cover.  I just can't see permanently bonding over the
mechanism.  Or so my Director of Future Maintenance insisted....

Regards,
Fred F., A063