Re: Secret to knife trimming

Subject: Re: Secret to knife trimming
From: EuropaChris@netscape.net
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 14:15:08
I'll agree with the relative mess from the Permagrit.  The big problem with
knife
trimming, IMHO, is timing it right so you are either a) home, or b) awake when
the "time is right".  I've done some sweet knife trims, but always find myself
either in bed or out and about, missing the key time to trim.  So, I gave
up and just break out the Dremel now.   I'm surprised I haven't burned the thing
up yet.  I've had it too hot to hold a few times sawing away through multiple
layers of glass.

Chris
A159

 The