Re: Europa-List: Re: Connecting both sides of the fuel tank

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Connecting both sides of the fuel tank
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2020 10:44:14
William,
On the ground the other day while doing a trial engine run on the ground, af
ter installation of my engine I forgot to turn on the fuel tap. Result, cont
inued for 45secs, very rough running and vibrating and then silence! You wil
l certainly know and the first thing to check is fuel tap position!
Tim

Sent from my iPhone

Tim Ward
12 Waiwetu Street
Fendalton
CHRISTCHURCH 8052
Hom 03315166

> On 2/11/2020, at 10:26, William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com> wrot
e:

> =EF=BB
> I too use the two tanks as a single tank with both fuel cocks on all the t
ime(i have two separate taps).   I wonder if anyone has had the engine stop w
hile on the main.  I dare say it's quite exciting.

> William Daniell
> +1 786 878 0246
>
>> On Sun, Nov 1, 2020, 11:02 Monoman <mike@nyumba.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>> Reading this thread has prompted me to calibrate my contents gauge over t
he winter and maybe invest in a red cube flowmeter.