Europa-List: Re: Connecting both sides of the fuel tank

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Connecting both sides of the fuel tank
From: clivesutton <clive.maf@googlemail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2020 08:55:48

Hello Monoman,
I have a Capacitance probe in the RH tank only that points a little outboard and
forwards from its installation hole to avoid the accomodation shape for the
tunnel in the tank shape.  I checked its calibarion last year and was surprised
to find that the attitude made very little difference.  I also find that the
calibration is only really valid for quantities below the vent hole in the upper
part of my probe - ie, the extended tank volume above ~45 litres does not
really register on my probe - i.e. it sees quantities above that as 'full'
(which
is a bit useless).  I hope useful.  Clive

Read this topic online here: