Re: Europa-List: Electrical Wiring

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Electrical Wiring
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 15:06:56

On May 21, 2014, at 1:41 PM, Donald Cameron <fireflier@btinternet.com>
wrote:

> =46rom memory when i installed mine i had to shorten the fork ends.

Don=85not exactly what I wanted to hear, but I thank you nonetheless for
responding to my request=85after poking around a bit, I don=92t see any
insurmountable problems to trimming my plastic clevises at this late
stage of the game.

Though I=92m wondering=85when you =93shorten(ed) the fork ends=94, were
you trimming literally the ends of forks thru which the clevis pin
fits?=85or did you shorten what I=92ll call the base of the clevis,
i.e., the opposite end where the two clevises abut one another after
being brought together by the threaded rod?

Good luck with your paperwork=85I=92m rather envious,

Fred