RE: Europa-List: Electrical Wiring

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Electrical Wiring
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@talktalk.net>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 21:09:30
Hi! Fred,

Better check with another "oracle" then but I remember first sizing the
clevises and then making the threaded rod to fit. What you need to do is
operate the trim motor to it's full travel position both ways to ensure that
the lever they are driving doesn't foul up on the root of the clevis before
the motor stops.

Sorry if I may have caused some confusion but I recall needing to size the
clevises first and yours are clearly to be seen untouched? Of Course all
these years on things may have changed. But it is interesting no one else
has commented?

Regards

Bob H  G-PTAG