Re: Europa-List: Electrical Wiring

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Electrical Wiring
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 20:03:14

Hi Richard,
Other than the multi core wire of the servos, is there suggestions for
connecting
the very thin wires together, other than D sub connectors.
Regards
Tony Renshaw

On 21 May 2014, at 7:48 pm, richard <rcollings@talktalk.net> wrote:

> Yes Tony , I mounted a D socket on to the servo body so that I could remove it
for service in the future, its a bugger of a place to get at. The other end
tails go straight to the switch and indicator.
> Best of luck
> Richard
> -----Original Message----- From: Tony Renshaw
> Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 10:32 AM
> To: europa-list@matronics.com
> Subject: Europa-List: Electrical Wiring
>

> Gidday,
> I am interested in what is the correct or preferred connector for the small
> wires
in the RayAllen Servo wire bundles etc., the small dia cabling of many devices.
Im sure there are some better than others, but I currently dont know any,
albeit a ACS catalogue could narrow it down. So far, I have tried D sub
terminals,
as they are easy to get and easy to solder. Should I stick with them??