Re: Europa-List: Electrical Wiring

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Electrical Wiring
From: david park <dpark748@hotmail.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 11:35:27
Here is a pic of the connector mounted fwd of the trim motor.

Regards

David Park
dpark748@hotmail.co.uk

On 21 May 2014, at 11:03, Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com> wrote:

<tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com>

> Hi Richard,
> Other than the multi core wire of the servos, is there suggestions for
connecting the very thin wires together, other than D sub connectors.
> Regards
> Tony Renshaw
>
> On 21 May 2014, at 7:48 pm, richard <rcollings@talktalk.net> wrote:
>

>> Yes Tony , I mounted a D socket on to the servo body so that I could
remove it for service in the future, its a bugger of a place to get at.
The other end tails go straight to the switch and indicator.

<tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com>

>> Gidday,
>> I am interested in what is the correct or preferred connector for the
small wires in the RayAllen Servo wire bundles etc., the small dia
cabling of many devices. I=92m sure there are some better than others,
but I currently don=92t know any, albeit a ACS catalogue could narrow it
down. So far, I have tried D sub terminals, as they are easy to get and
easy to solder. Should I stick with them??