RE: Europa-List: Electrical Wiring

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Electrical Wiring
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@talktalk.net>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 15:40:50
Attention Fred Klein .

Whilst I am not wishing to "enter the fray" about the issue of connectors it
occurs to me having looked at your photo of your  servo and the plastic
clevises to ask if you have shortened them before connecting them with the
piece of threaded rod?  You are headed for some hassle if you haven't,
since you won't get enough trim through the operating range of the
Stabilators  without the bottom clevis fouling up on the operating lever  at
the end of the travel range.. ( I think that was the best description of the
problem but check it out Fred before you close it up with the top on!)

Regards

Bob Harrison G-PTAG