Re: Europa-List: Electrical Wiring

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Electrical Wiring
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 13:28:34
Bob=85I do recall using a 9v. battery to check for full travel=85I=92ll
be interested to hear whether other listers found it necessary...as you
apparently did=85to trim the plastic fork-ends in order to avoid a =93foul
 up on the root of the clevis before the motor stops=94=85Fred

On May 21, 2014, at 1:09 PM, Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@talktalk.net> wrote:

> Hi! Fred,
> Better check with another =93oracle=94 then but I remember first
sizing the clevises and then making the threaded rod to fit. What you
need to do is operate the trim motor to it=92s full travel position both
ways to ensure that the lever they are driving doesn=92t foul up on the
root of the clevis before the motor stops.
> Sorry if I may have caused some confusion but I recall needing to size
the clevises first and yours are clearly to be seen untouched? Of Course
all these years on things may have changed. But it is interesting no one
else has commented?