RE: Europa-List: Re: Battery questions

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Battery questions
From: Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 22:14:05

Hi All

Just a question for the all electric pumps installation - you are flying
happily along when that burning insulation smell starts followed by smoke
seemingly from behind the panel - what do you turn off?

Personally I would just like to kill all the electrics and still have my
engine running.

Pete

G-RMAC Classic 912ul

PS OK so it has not happened yet but that does not mean it won't!