Re: Europa-List: Sight Gauge Restrictor

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Sight Gauge Restrictor
From: Christoph Both <christoph.both@acadiau.ca>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 22:39:05

Hi Tony,
I used the same Europa provided FS2 aluminum Fuel restrictor insert as for
the fuel return line. It is well made. It dampens quite well but it is
also sufficiently wide to keep up with me watching the correct filling
when filling gas. It fits well into the blue Bing fuel resistant line,
fastened with a single nylon, but I found the blue line a bit hard to read
in the tunnel.
Christoph
#223 Classic
Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada