Europa-List: 912 S

Subject: Europa-List: 912 S
From: Klaus Dietrich <klaus.dietrich@me.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 09:45:29

Hi Jonathan,

I'm also planing to do the 912S upgrade while keeping the original MkI
installation...
The new 912s engine comes with an incorporated soft start module and starts much
better than the old 912S!
So the old starter will do perfectly! Since 12 month I'm using a LiFePo battery
(Super B 7800) which is 1,3kg!
The battery is mounted in the engine compartment on top of the footwell and is
excellent! Before that I had an Odyssey which was 6kg!

On your new installation will you use the fibreglass cooling duct from rotax and
are you planning to use any sort of carb Hester?

All the best,
Klaus (OE-CKD, Nr 134)

Klaus A. Dietrich
Tel: +43 699 104 18 106