Europa-List: Re: Battery questions

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Battery questions
From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 13:20:39

Hi All
Many thanks for the information given, there was a lot I did not know about the
system, many of the points I agree with you all, but some I don't so will have
to differ,
Sorry Mike but I would go along with Ivan Shaw, by turning the master off.
The trim forces from Straight and level to landing are minimal, my trim
indicator
only move a couple of divisions,  stall warning I haven't , all I need is an
ASI, next time I fly I will try a landing without touching the trim.
See how I get on.
How ever  the wiring of the fuel pumps., I think think??? both of mine run on
the
ground with the Alternator Switch in the OFF position, is this standard, ie
is the number 2 pump dual supplied by both battery and alternator.
Or should it not run
Regards.
Alan

Read this topic online here: