Re: Europa-List: Safety improvement list

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Safety improvement list
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 19:48:45
Weldone Fred, you culprit!

As I wrote earlier - this is a solution I like!
And it really is madeable to the completed plane without too much pain
to spoil everything.

If I asked "would you Fred make an another set of those headrest
expanders for me" would you?
If so, I am your customer and #1 in this queue, please.

With that money you can buy real safe safety belts...throw those Europa
loop belts to the bin.
Spinal in one piece undoubtedly but still as a looped prisoner  ;)

Raimo OH-XRT