Re: Europa-List: Safety improvement list

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Safety improvement list
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 20:26:38
Brian,

do you use day time lights in your cars?
Can you believe it is in Finland mandatory 24 hrs and those few poor
cars without lights are almost invisible.

Human eye picks object=B4s with light easily - especially if it is
blinking. Strobes do.

Sure strobes are an essential safety feature. What more that better!
Light coloured planes front of the clouds or dark coloured planes front
of the ground are almost invisible without strobes for example. Or
Europa during typical English or Finnish rainy autumn...

Wearing safety glasses to change a light bulb
- that is a good investment for personal health ;)

Raimo OH-XRT