Re: Europa-List: auxillary fuel tank

Subject: Re: Europa-List: auxillary fuel tank
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 10:02:29

Fred & Kevin, I did ask Thomas what he did for extra fuel tanks and he told
me he had no less than 4 Europa tanks packed in various spots including I
believe 2 in the passenger seat. I did have the impression it would not be
worth asking the PFA /now LAA to approve this particular solution! Regards,
David Joyce, G-XSDJ