RE: Europa-List: auxillary fuel tank

Subject: RE: Europa-List: auxillary fuel tank
From: craig bastin <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 19:43:55
Not sure if this has been brought up before, but has anyone done wing
tank/tanks. Seems to me a tank of about 15 litres a side would fit ok, and
could be
plumbed in with the same bulb primer arrangement as the strap in tank and
use  the dry break coupling found on most boats to plug the line in as you
put the wings
on. Also (correct me if i am wrong) would the tank and fuel not become part
of the wing dead weight and so not add to G loading weight for those who
like to fly at "Unusual Attitudes"
---From time to time.

craig