Re: Europa-List: auxillary fuel tank

Subject: Re: Europa-List: auxillary fuel tank
From: Lance Sandford <sandford@melbpc.org.au>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 21:01:00

Craig

Dave McCandless in Perth W.A. Oz has done this. He has a 30 ltr tank in
each wing.
Unfortunately Dave has developed an intolerance to epoxy and his kit is
up for sale.
I did once have a sketch of his arrangement. If anybody is interested, I
may be able to find it in my too hard basket.
I did not proceed with it because I have wiring conduits through the
wing ready for closure.  If I dont call a halt to new mods I will never
get to fly.

Lance Sandford in Oz