Europa-List: Re:Europa Mandatory Mod 73 - re -use of original Pip-Pins

Subject: Europa-List: Re:Europa Mandatory Mod 73 - re -use of original Pip-Pins
From: Troy Maynor <wingnut54@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 20:53:30

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

In other words - is it worth striving to keep cover over the TP6 as thin as
possible?
Or is it just impossible to retain use of the  original  pip pins?

Bob,
I was able to reuse the original pins with no problem. I followed the
directions and got lucky I guess. There's a couple pix on the Forum gallery,
but there were taken before the holes were drilled out again. They're under
the section "flying surfaces".

Troy Maynor
N120EU Europa Monowheel Classic
Left to finish:
Paint,(some) interior,engine install, (some) wiring.
Weaverville, NC USA