Re: Europa-List: auxillary fuel tank

Subject: Re: Europa-List: auxillary fuel tank
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 15:29:25

Ian, I was referring here to the LongRanger tank fitted to Europa
instructions, which when in use drains fuel at the same time from theLR &
main tanks. The standard fit for the inbuilt plane tank of course has no
such problems, unless you make the mistake of running from full with the
selector on reserve! (which I guess wouldn't foul the VLA regs anyway).
Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ