Re: Europa-List: ENGINES!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: ENGINES!
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 12:31:51

Steve

I have looked and looked through my papers for the notes I got from Rocky
Mountain
about the Rotax Tach wiring.  My wiring book showed that I wired the Bu/Y
to ground and the W/Y to uM #C.

I remember that on Bob's installation we had no RPM on engine first start. It
seems
that all I did was reverse the two tach wires.

Hope that helps.

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020