Re: Europa-List: ENGINES!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: ENGINES!
From: nigelcharles@tiscali.co.uk
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 19:46:56

Hi Duncan

Sorry I got it wrong. I don't believe anyone is now considering the BMW so
it doesn't matter too much. I am sure if anyone could have made the BMW work
satisfactorily it would have been you.

Regards

Nigel

Book yourself something to look forward to in 2005.
Cheap flights - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/flights/
Bargain holidays - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/holidays/