RE: Europa-List: ENGINES!

Subject: RE: Europa-List: ENGINES!
From: Andy Silvester <andy@suncoastjabiru.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 12:42:58

Thanks Garry and other who have commented. For my part, I'm happy to 'lurk'
here and respond both to questions about Jabiru engines or the installation
in general, and very occasionally to jump-in and try to address a statement
or claim about our products which is just-plain-wrong.

If listers have questions I'm here to help. I'll resist spamming the list
with unsolicited info; I get enough of that myself and I know how much of a
turn-off it is.

Andy

Suncoast Sportplanes, Inc.
www.suncoastjabiru.com