Europa-List: RE: US office & Oshkosh Plans

Subject: Europa-List: RE: US office & Oshkosh Plans
From: SteveD <Post2Forum@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 16:53:26
        2.6 REPLY_TO_EMPTY         Reply-To: is empty

Yes, it was the "Shouldn't!!!" I'll drop the 2x4 now.

On to other topics, I've been in contact with John and we're going to post the
US inventory on the site. As items get sold the post will be updated. Tentative
plans are for sales to be through emails or PMs on the site, with sales
completed
on the phone at an agreed upon time with John.

I'm also setting up a Forum to post the parts that a builder still needs.
Each builder can post his list of parts. This will be added to a separate
database,
ie: order 5 engine mounts, 4 front forks, etc. So, if I have four builders,
money in hand, that need glass, and you have three we can throw in together.
Great (The first order we get out I'll join twice, and I don't even need any
parts.)

I'm also looking for my database of parts, so off the shelf items can be listed.
If someone has such a list please email it to me so I can edit and source it.
My file is on a hard drive that's been in storage for 3 years.

Believe me, I know that the Europa Club has the best interest of the Europa
community
in mind.
But due to cultural differences or whatever, we differ strongly on how to go
about
it, and what our priories are.

Please let me know if I can provide any services.

Steved.
Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://forum.okhuijsen.org/