Re: Europa-List: RE: US office & Oshkosh Plans

Subject: Re: Europa-List: RE: US office & Oshkosh Plans
From: EuropaForum <Post2Forum@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 15:13:06

> "Perhaps in the interim that the Europa club can establish direct
> links to the suppliers to the company in order to help us complete our
> projects."
>
> Brian,

Brian, What ever information I get will be posted on the Europa Forum
( http://forum.okhuijsen.org/ )

> The important thing is that you be a member. I would encourage
> everyone out there who is not a member to join - the Club can't
> (shouldn't!!) help you if you're not a member, and we need to act
> together as one body to ensure the best for the Europa
You forgot "Club" at the end of your sentence.

"Shouldn't", I can't believe you guys -  what a bunch self serving,
opportunistic, crap. Instead of working together to get through this,
until someone buys the company, "let's scare everyone into sending in
their 25 bucks" . Brilliant!.
The basic translation of your email is:
We intend to control access to suppliers, vendors, and information.
Pay-up or you can't finish your project.
The lot of you should be ashamed of yourselves .....

All the help we can give for free!
http://forum.okhuijsen.org/

Your brother in aviation,
Steven Dunsmuir