RE: Europa-List: RE: US office & Oshkosh Plans

Subject: RE: Europa-List: RE: US office & Oshkosh Plans
From: Jeremy Davey <europaflyer3@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 19:22:59

"Perhaps in the interim that the Europa club can establish direct links to
the suppliers to the company in order to help us complete our projects."

Brian,

A fair question! I just want to make a couple of comments. DaveBuzz is going
to put the Club statement produced today out on the Forum at his first
opportunity. And at this stage where things are very fluid, nothing has been
ruled out by the Club - the important thing is that you be a member. I would
encourage everyone out there who is not a member to join - the Club can't
(shouldn=92t!!) help you if you're not a member, and we need to act together
as one body to ensure the best for the Europa.

(One small admin item which I know worries some of our American cousins who
have not had experience of these things: overseas members can use credit
cards to avoid the hassle of currency exchange, 15 pounds works out at about
25 bucks at the moment.)

http://www.europaclub.org.uk/ for more details.

Cheers,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey

Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA

Tail done
Standard XS wings awaiting mods and closing
CM ready for installation in fuse (with airbrakes fittings), but holding off
while I do a load of small jobs first
1100 build hours to date

Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms